+44 7818 204 729

+44 7818 204 729


IMG Boarding School

IMG Boarding School is the renowned private high school within the 250-hectare campus of IMG Sports Academies. The school can only be attended in conjunction with one of our sports academies. This element is one of the distinctive features of IMG Boarding School. IMG works only and exclusively with competitive athletes like you, making it a perfect environment if you want to pursue studies and sports activities at a high level. The entire school context is aimed at maximizing the time you can devote to your studies, with maximum customization of your program school based on your sporting commitment.
Being a school for athletes does not mean that IMG does not offer top-level academic education.

Here are some highlights of the school:

  • 98% of students attending IMG continued their school career at American universities, with the remaining 2% continuing their professional sports career
  • IMG Boarding School alumni have studied at 90% of America’s top 100 universities
  • Here are some of the schools admitted to IMG students: Harvard University, Princeton University, Yale University, Columbia University, Stanford University, University of Chicago, Duke University, University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, John Hopkings University
  • At IMG Boarding School, you will have access to teachers for tutoring at any time
  • At IMG, you can prepare for the admission exams to American universities and language tests with teachers with more than 15 years of experience in the SAT, ACT, TOEFL and IELTS exams
  • At IMG Boarding School, there is 1 teacher for every 12 students, which ensures dedicated and personalized support for you
  • At IMG there are 15 Honors classes – that is, classes that will deal with more advanced topics and that will give you extra credits for college – that you can choose to test yourself
  • At IMG Boarding School, you can choose from more than 60 courses, with extensive customization of your school curriculum

In conclusion, IMG also stands out for the number of countries represented and the percentage of international students in each class. In fact, 80 countries are present and 25% of students at IMG are international students.
Contact us for more information on IMG in conjunction with one of our sports academies.